Kickstart supports your startup in scaling your business in Switzerland. Each year we run an open innovation program, affectionately known as a collaboration sprint, in Switzerland. The program brings together later-stage startups with corporations, foundations, universities and cities in order to forge meaningful partnerships and foster deep tech innovation. Kickstart has a global scope and 70% of startups are international, while 30% are Swiss businesses that are developing and/or applying deep technologies.
What is Kickstart?
What is in for you!
What we offer
Applications are welcome from startups based anywhere in the world or within Switzerland, provided they meet these requirements:
- A product or technology is available (preferably with patent)
- Previous investment has been secured
- The venture is ready for collaboration with Kickstart partners
- At least one of the founders or senior executives to be present during key events (Final Selection, Planning Sprint, CEO Dinner, Opening and Closing Ceremony, key partnership negotiations)
- At least one team member to be present 50% during the whole Collaboration Sprint
Check out the Focus Areas, there you'll learn more about:
- Which Partners are joining the Focus Area
- The Collaboration Opportunities in the Verticals
- The Technologies we are focusing on.
Applications open for startups
1:1 Planning Sprint
The selection of participating startups will be based on the following criteria
All applications are reviewed and selected by our partners, experts and the Kickstart team.