Kickstarting Collaboration – How to create successful partnerships between high-growth startups and established organizations
Published in November 2018 by Kickstart Accelerator and digitalswitzerland
- Start with “Why (this book)”
- Key learnings from hundreds of innovation partnerships
- Deep Tech Nation – digitalswitzerland and the Swiss Innovation Ecosystem
- The taxonomy of startup-corporate collaboration
- When David and Goliath innovate together: How to harness the tensions in alliances between startups and corporates
- Collaborations between Corporates and Startups: Three questions to Daniel Ginter
- The Kickstart Accelerator Model
- Cases of Collaborations
- Outlook to Volume 2
- Unlikely Allies? – Collaborations between universities and technology startups
Dr. Christoph Birkholz, Kickstart Accelerator & Impact Hub Zürich; Nicolas Bürer, digitalswitzerland; Daniel Ginter, digitalswitzerland; Prof. Dr. Gudela Grote, ETH Zurich; Katka Letzing, Kickstart Accelerator; Dr. Maria Olivares, University of Zurich; Lukas Peter, Swisscom & University of t. Gallen; Dr. Jennifer Sparr, ETH Zurich; Katrin Winiarski, University of Zurich; Roger Wüthrich-Hasenböhler, Swisscom.
Design by Grafik2.